Mold town projects
A CITTASLOW UK TOWN
- Support information sharing with Mold Town Council between organisations, businesses and residents through regular social media updates, meetings and activities.
- Promoting the Totally Mold voucher scheme launched by Mold Town Council, which can be spent at over 85 participating businesses in the town. Shop local and support the local economy.
- Supporting innovative measures to reduce the amount of single-use plastic used by residents and businesses in Mold, including the Naked Takeaway reusable food container scheme with Mold Plastic Reduction.
- Promoting the fantastic heritage and cultural offer here in Mold, including Bailey Hill and Theatr Clwyd.
- Promoting and gathering feedback from interested individuals and organisations on a proposed cycle route from Mold to Broughton.